TopicOn talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you. Christopher (talk) 19:46, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
Congrats, you have leveled up! No more CAPTCHAs for you :) Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!-DiamondDisc1(talk) 02:47, 19 June 2017 (UTC)
But you ARE a vandal (dun-dunnn!)
I knew some people wouldn't get it, even after I explained it lower down in the page, but the way I said what I said there in the Saloon Bar, I claimed everyone is a vandal. What ticked me off enough to completely revert your comment from existence, however, was that you had, in the process of claiming you weren't a vandal, threw up your comment straight into the middle of my comment, and then had the testicles to say "oh and please remember to sign" in to replying to the bisected remains of my comment.
To summarize, you vandalized. And it was by saying "The Fraggle I'm no vandal" at that. This is one edit you may never manage to live down. ~ ♥ 00:57, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
Saloon Bar Topics
Please format talkpages correctly
- You do it like this.—チーズバーガー • めん (talk • stalk) 22:39, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
- Reminder. Christopher (talk) 16:10, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
You have been demoted to sysop. Check this guide that we have for some reason. It means almost nothing, especially because you mostly edit the saloon bar and talk pages, meaning the tools are probably useless to you. But still, since everyone is a sysop, congrats. —ℓσωℓу ѕуѕσρ вιgℓʝвιgℓ σf gσαтιѕтαи (ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ/ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs) 13:04, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
- I'm sorry,but I would like to know why they were removed? ShiningSwordofThoughts (talk) 17:52, 10 October 2017 (UTC)
Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top...
- Ok,but I thought the wiki's view on thing mentioned was pretty clear. ShiningSwordofThoughts (talk)