| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity.
|—"Q Clearance Patriot" reveals secret truths and predicts chaos|
QAnon, also known as The Storm and The Great Awakening, is a conspiracy theory, popular meme, and right wing fantasy about a "deep state" conspiracy against President Trump. Following on the heels of similar bullshit such as Pizzagate (which occupies a small spot on the QAnon map below), it advances a fantastic web of deceit that wraps up Trumpism, deep state fearmongering, evil, satanic pedophilia rings controlled by the Democratic Party, investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 US election, the Las Vegas shooting, and New World Order paranoia into a package easily and wholeheartedly promoted by internet cesspools and Alex Jones. It originated in a series of incoherent posts on 4chan in 2017 by someone calling themselves Q. The name is likely based on the US government's top secret Q clearance.
The alleged plot
“”What is the "storm" the POTUS spoke about? it is the draining of the swamp, a giant global hurricane of veracity.
|—A somewhat more… lucid… description|
QAnon's central premise is that President Trump is secretly working to take down a global ring of elite, cannibalistic, satanic pedophiles. And the investigation into Russian meddling into the 2016 election, led by former FBI director Robert Mueller, is actually an investigation into the so-called "deep state", where a cabal of evil, money-grubbing globalists, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, are responsible for everything from a global pedophile ring to the mass shooting in Las Vegas in 2017.
What makes the QAnon conspiracy an anomaly is the fact that it presents an alternate world in which the "good guys" are in control of the entire government; according to University of Miami professor Joseph Uscinski, in most other theories the shadowy conspiracy is malevolent.
QAnon crazies also see hints in Trump's actions. According to the enlightened, when Trump awkwardly took a drink from a bottle of Fiji water at a press conference in November 2017, it wasn't because he was thirsty; it was actually a secret signal to those in the know that the Storm of annihilation of deep state pedophiles had begun (or was about to begin). Because as everyone knows, Fiji is a hot spot for child trafficking.
Q believers have a huge amount of baggage on the crazy train in the form of crank magnetism: special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is actually investigating high-level Democrats, the Illuminati, the Rothschild conspiracy, "Operation Mockingbird" (an alleged 20th century CIA infiltration of the media), fascism, the hidden meaning of Francis Ford Coppola films and Christian revivalism. Oh, and J. P. Morgan had the Titanic sunk to take out his millionaire rivals, and "John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death and joined Trump's secret evil-fighting organization, where he writes 4chan posts under the pseudonym 'Q'."
A fictional personality (or to the faithful, an "anonymous patriot") central to "The Storm" theory, going by the name of "QAnon" ("Q" symbolizing a supposedly high level super secret government "Q Clearance"), began posting a series of messages on 4chan's /pol/ board in a thread called "CBTS" (Calm Before The Storm) on October 28, 2017. In these, Q claimed that Trump was being protected by the military because the CIA, the FBI, and the Secret Service are all corrupt. Their postings take the form of cryptic questions, where each question is supposedly a hint, a clue, or a riddle containing some awesome revelation that would make treasure hunter Nicolas Cage smack his forehead and yell, "OF COURSE!" Yet the questions are usually the type of stuff found in grade-Z spy novels, and often contain their own obvious irony, such as this knee-slapper:
“”Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that has not become proven as true/fact?
|—"Q Clearance Patriot"|
Q's postings are known among aficionados as "breadcrumbs" because they're thought to be tidbits of information forming a trail that leads to... well, with a bit of imagination, you can make these random words and phrases lead anywhere. And they're vague enough that they could apply to pretty much anything. Many sound like they were written by Deepak Chopra channeling Alex Jones. The phrase "down the rabbit hole" (a reference to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) is popular among believers who feel they are lucky participants in a great adventure where nothing is random and everything has meaning, and to "follow the white rabbit" is to be willingly led on a journey of ridiculous speculations regarding Q's postings.
Like Batman, QAnon's identity is supposedly a deep, dark secret, and so the kookosphere swirls with speculation. Some name "NSA whistleblower" Thomas Drake, whose anti-Obama posture has gained him somewhat of a fanbase on the far-right. Others say it's Steve Bannon. Or Trump himself. Or Donald Trump Jr. Or an artificial intelligence.
Adding to the confusion, a number of "Q impostors" and fakes have appeared, as well as copycat Anons such as "MegaAnon" and "WH Anon", prompting the faithful to conclude it's all just part of a "Deep State" plot to smear QAnon.
In reality, however, the supposed deep cover agent QAnon is most likely a 4chan troll doing it for the shits and giggles. At the very least, Russian troll accounts were pushing the QAnon bullshit to idiots on Twitter before being purged.
“”TRUMP: “You guys know what this represents? ... Maybe it’s the calm before the storm.”
REPORTER: "What storm, Mr. President?"TRUMP: "You'll find out."
|—Trump, to puzzled reporters.|
Because he was surrounded by high-ranking military officers at the time, believers have interpreted his bizarre remarks to mean he was recruited by military intelligence to lead a "quiet coup" to restore "integrity" to the US government; hence, he will impose martial law and unleash a "storm" of retribution against satanic Clintonites, Democratic evil-doers, Deep State dirtbags, and RINO cucks. And this coup will succeed, according to one believer, since "deep state corruption has a heavy Jewish influence" and "the military has a very low rate of Jewish people".
So, while the shit was supposed to hit the fan in November 2017 with mass demonstrations and the suppression thereof, a military coup, the arrest of hundreds of public officials, and the fact that November came and went without any of these things happening does not appear to have had any effect on the theory's overzealous supporters. On the contrary, it appears it has made it even more popular.
All aboard the crazy train!
“”Mueller was hired to investigate Clinton, period. If my theory proves to be correct, this will go down as one of the most brilliant sting operations in history.
Promoters of the crazy
Pizzagate promoters, such as Liz Crokin and David Seaman, have taken a very active interest in this brand new opportunity to spread batshit insanity, with Crokin claiming that Sean Hannity is privately "on board" with the conspiracy theory. Seaman, being an old Pizzagater, has plenty of experience weaving bullshit from out of thin air. On Christmas Eve, December 24, 2017, Q apparently posted a picture of George Washington crossing the Delaware river, and Seaman claimed that the painting showed Washington in the act of "starting the American Revolutionary War" (it doesn't, the war started in Boston more than a year before), and excitedly concluded, "so in other words, the second revolution is upon us and the deep state is being taken out now."
Then, of course, there's leading birther and InfoWars esteemed crackpot Jerome Corsi, who's now hard at work with the stable geniuses of 8chan in an effort to "decipher" Q's crumbs. But none can hope to rival professional insanity dispenser Alex Jones, who has enthusiastically endorsed "The Storm" crackpottery, especially the part about a global Clinton-led pedophilia ring, which happens to fit in nicely with his claims that child sex slaves have been kidnapped and shipped to Mars. Or well, he did, until Qanon and the merchandise around it started cutting into his bottom line and sales of protein pills. Now Jones claims that Qanon is a false flag meant to make conservatives looks like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics, as if they needed the help.
Real world violence
In March 2018, the Reddit board for QAnon was shut down due to "encouraging or inciting violence and posting personal and confidential information", and its moderators were banned from the site. In June 2018, Mathew P. Wright of Henderson, Nevada was arrested for allegedly blocking the bridge over the Hoover Dam with his home-made armored vehicle and guns; he held out a sign that was linked to QAnon. In July 2018, Pennsylvanian Gardner Boyd was arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Trump and was reported to have made several references to QAnon. In August 2018, Forrest Clark was arrested for allegedly igniting a forest fire in Orange County, California; Clark had previously posted about QAnon and other conspiracy theories.
Meanwhile, a charity group in Arizona called Veterans on Patrol is now patrolling the state searching for child sex trafficking operations after having stumbed onto a homeless shelter and coming to the dumbest possible conclusion.
In the Trump administration
President Trump occasionally likes to throw his most insane group of supporters a bone. At one of his rallies, he gestured approvingly towards a man with a "Q" shirt, and this happened because someone on Trump's team thought it appropriate to give the conspiracist a front-row VIP pass. The president also likes to retweet posts from QAnon accounts, which, while not directly related to the conspiracy, easily lead interested followers back to it. Most recently, he retweeted a post about Jeanine Pirro from an account that had "Q" as its goddamn profile picture.
Trump's pastry chef at his Florida retreat is very vocal on Instagram, and revealed that she sought her current job so she could serve Trump while he takes down the alleged Democratic pedophile conspiracy. Her posts also suggest that she has interacted with the president's security detail on a regular basis and shows that she enjoys baking QAnon-themed pastries for Mar-a-Lago guests.
All of the dubious claims of this conspiracy theory have been easily debunked, discredited, and immediately recognized as complete and total fabrications, slander, and lies. Despite this, legions of rabid, far-right-wing extremists and conspiracists have embraced and promoted the theory in an increasingly crowded field of loonies inhabiting the cesspools of social media and YouTube. A detailed analysis of the whole fetid affair is documented in a boringly exhaustive copypasta.
As a show of just how far this insanity has gone, a QAnon book called QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening was written by a number of anonymous authors and reached number goddamn 2 on Amazon's algorithmically generated “hot new releases” and best-sellers lists.
QAnon map dissection
As the map shows, QAnon functions as a grand unified conspiracy theory because it lumps in just about every imaginable conspiracy theory (together with some historical reference points and almost no context). There are a number of conspiracy theories that are based on bigotry: antisemitism (e.g. concerning George Soros), Anti-Catholicism (e.g., concerning Jesuits), anti-African American (concerning the Obamas), and anti-Masonic, and these are baked into the map. In that sense, QAnon can be used both as a mirror for one's own bigotry and as a crank magnet, drawing one into the "rabbit hole" with more and more "cray cray".
Having trouble reading small point ALL CAPS? Is your mind confused by the non sequitur tornado? Here we present a handy-dandy hyper-linked, linearized textualization of the damn map. Unhelpfully, it's still full of non sequitur. The dissection roughly follows the map left to right and top to bottom.[note 2]
Real World "Q" Clearance
In the Department of Energy, this is a real thing. As a DOE clearance, it presumably relates to nuclear secrets of the United States. It obviously makes sense that this publicly known and extremely important clearance level would be primarily used to hide everyone's secret pedophilia.
- This and variant quotes have been alleged by conspiracy theorists to be from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812). The earliest known attribution was in 1913, a century after his death.
- The dissection of the map, a bloody mess:
- ✡️ [Star of David symbol]
- "Divide & Conquer"
- The Vatican Catholicism
- "The Key"
- "God's Soldiers"
- Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuits 8.15.1534, First Superior General, d. 1556
- Khazarian Mafia, est. 700-1200 AD, Khazania, (Ukraine)
- Jesuits, Society of Jesus
- Knights Templar, Catholic military order, 1118
- Los Alumbrados, Christian mysticism, 1492
- Medici Bank, 15th century
- Nostradamus, 1556
- The Leviathan Cross [symbol], Lucifer/Satan/Baal, Tower of Babel
- Black nobility
- Purge of the Templar, Friday 13 October, 1307
- Papal bloodlines, Aldobrandini Orsini???: Superior Jesuit General [Black Pope]; Somaglia [Italy]; Vatican; Breakspear
- Grey Pope est. 1814, Black Pope, White Pope, Pope Pius VII 1814, Jesuit restoration
- Villa Farnese; Jesuit War Room
- Cuneiform 3000 BC
- Jesus crucified d. 33 CE
- Kabbalah, Isaac the Blind d. 1235
- Talmud, "Goyim"
- Pope Clement XIV's suppression of the Society of Jesus, 1773
- Bavarian Illuminati, founded May 1st, 1776; Adam Weishaupt, Jesuit professor, created to protect Jesuits
- 1561 UFO; Battle of Nuremberg
- The Sphinx, 7000 BC?
- Gold mines of Enki, Adam's calendar
- Nimrod, Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II d. 562 BC
- Caligula, reign AD 37-41, Vatican obelisk - Heliopolis, Egypt
- Human sacrifice, adrenochrome
- Declaration of Independence July 4th, 1776
- "Out of Chaos comes order"
- "The end justifies the means"
- Eye of Osiris [symbol], Ra
- Temple Mount
- Corpus Hermeticum, 3rd century
- Occult symbolism in Washington D.C.
- "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"[note 1]
- "Who is on the Dollar Bill?"; George Washington, 1798 Letter re: Illuminati, Washington Monument, 1888
- Native American Genocide
- Philip, Duke of Wharton, Hellfire Club 1718
- Dracula, Vlad the Impaler d. 1476, Transylvania, Vampirism
- Isis [no, not that ISIS], Osiris
- Pyramids of Giza, Obelisks
- Siege of Jerusalem 587 BCE, Solomon's Temple, Boaz & Jachin
- Plotinus d. 270, Neoplatonism
- John D. Rockefeller
- Mentmore Towers, built 1852-1854
- Twin Pillars
- Rothschild, Zionism
- Albert Pike, 1809-1891, Morals and Dogma 1872
- Lincoln assassination 1867 US cuts ties to Vatican
- House of the Temple 1915
- City of London, Dragon worship, changed name 1917, House of Windsor, German descent, Queen Elizabeth II shapeshifter
- Rosacrucian Order
- Maya, Teotihuacan, Kukulkan, Geoglyphs
- Aztec, 1300-1500 AD, Quetzalcoatl, Bosnian pyramids
- Astrology, Alchemy
- Iamblechus, d. 330 "Theurgy"
- Helena Blavatsky 1831-91, Theosophical Society
- Aleister Crowley 1875-1947
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- OTO Ordo Templi Orientis
- Unification of Italy 1815-1871, Kingdom of Italy, Vatican annexed, Italy
- Hindu Vimana
- Harran, Temple of sin
- Pythagoras d. 495 BC
- Plato d. 348 BC
- Picatrix, translated 1256, "Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie." Revelation 3:9
- Thelema, "Do what the wilt shall be the whole of the law."
- ONI, Office of Naval Intelligence, est. 1882
- Titanic, 1912 killed off opposition to the Federal Reserve
- Banking cartels fund both sides of every war
- Napoleonic Wars 1803-1815; Battle of Waterloo, Rothschild $$$ takeover
- Zoroastrianism, Zarathustra ~1000 BC
- Oracle of Delphi
- Allegory of the cave
- Owl symbolism; Bohemian Grove
- FBI 1908
- "The Creature from Jekyll Island"
- Stanley Kubrick, 2001 a Space Odyssey, 1968; Eyes Wide Shut, 1999
- Library of Alexandria, 3rd century BC
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Federal Reserve System 1913
- Henry Ford, Model T
- Kybalion 1908
- "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" 1903
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- CFR, Council on Foreign Relations, 1921
- WWI, Treaty of Versailles, 1919
- Black Hand Society
- Chemical & Biological Warfare
- The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House 1920
- Boeing 1916
- "War creates debt"
- 1918 Flu Pandemic, 50 million dead
- USSR; Lenin; Stalin; Marxism; KGB; socialism; communism
- Mussolini, PM: 1922-1943; National Fascist Party; The Lateran Treaties 1929; Vatican State recognized
- "The Coming Race", Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1871
- Maria Orsic, Yugoslavia, disappeared 1945
- IBM; IG Farben, Zyklon B
- Walt Disney est. 1923; Club 23
- Manly P. Hall 1901-1990, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages", 1928, Hand of the Mysteries
- "Brave New World"
- Adolph Hitler
- Black Tuesday, 10.29.1929
- 1917 October Revolution, Bolsheviks
- Aldebaran star system
- Vrill Society; Thule Society
- The Holocaust; Josef Mengele
- Waffen-SS (symbol)
- Swastika (symbol); Nazi Germany
- Reichstag Fire; Neuschwabenland
- Franklin D. Roosevelt; Pearl Harbor *advance knowledge
- P2 Lodge
- "The Man of Providence"
- The Holy Grail; Aryan race
- Ahnenerbe [the SS's think tank]; Electrogravitic propulsion
- Order of Black Sun; occultism scrubbed from WWII history
- Cloning; Die Glocke
- 1944 Breton Woods Conference established the U.S. Dollar as the global reserve currency, "He who holds the gold makes the rules."
- The Pentagon, est. 9.11.1941; OSS, Office of Strategic Services, 1942-1945,
- Escape to Argentina, U-977
- Manhattan Project; Los Alamos; COINTELPRO 1956-1971, surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting and disrupting domestic political organizations
- "Terror Bombing"; Hiroshima & Nagasaki
- Winston Churchill; Battle of Los Angeles
- Destruction of Dresden; Port Chicago disaster
- Agartha, Inner Earth
- Zero point energy
- Nicola Tesla, d. 1943
- Haunebu II, Nazi UFOs
- Swiss banking Act of 1934
- Operation Highjump 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd
- Philadelphia Experiment 1943
- Nuremberg Trials
- Solar Warden, Naval space command
- Foo Fighters [no, not those Foo Fighters]
- Time travel
- John G. Trump, FBI raided Tesla
- Unacknowledged special access projects MJ-12, Majestic-12, President Harry Truman in 1947
- Project Blue Book 1952-69, UFO threat analysis
- "1984", 1949; RAND Corporation 1948
- UN 1945; Neo-feudalism
- CIA 1947, Langley Virginia
- Israel 1948; Mossad
- Irgun 1931-1948
- Disinformation, Operation Mockingbird
- The Cold War 1947-1991
- Psyops; Anderson Cooper; Vanderbilt
- The New York Times; Gannett
- Moon landings; Break away civilization
- Roswell UFO Crash 1947
- DUMB's, "Deep Underground Military Base"
- 1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident
- Bilderberg Group 1954
- Project Paperclip, Nazi US citizenship
- Prince Bernhard
- NATO 1949
- Operation Ajax, 1953 Iranian coup d'état
- Operation Gladio, NATO "stay behind" 56-90
- Mika Brzezinski
- Hegelian dialectic, problem→reaction→solution, "cognitive dissonance"
- CNN 1980; Tegna
- Mars, Cydonia
- Jason Society 1960 Illuminati
- DARPA, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH
- Dulse, NM genetic engineering
- Wernher von Braun
- NASA 1958, "Never A Straight Answer"
- Secret space program
- Dwight D. Eisenhower military industrial complex 1961
- Allen Dulles, CIA Director '52-'61
- NSA 1952, "No Such Agency"
- Operation PBSuccess, 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état
- Bay of Pigs 1961
- Operation Northwoods
- "Ratlines"; CIA drug trafficking, Cocaine Import Agency
- D.I.D., Dissociative identity disorder; Ritual abuse "alters"; LSD; "Triggers"; "Multiples"; Trauma based mind control; Depatterning & psychic driving; "Trance formation of America" Cathy O'Brien; Project Monarch; "Thanks for the Memories" Brice Taylor
- Totalitarian tiptoe; Super soldiers, "The Black Awakening"
- Television, introduced 1950s, alpha state hypnosis
- Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard 1954
- Anton LaVey, Church of Satan 1966
- The Kissinger Report 1974
- Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State, National Security Advisor, War criminal
- Club of Rome, Limits to Growth 1967
- JFK Assassination 11.23.63; "King Sacrifice"; "Zapruder film"
- Gulf of Tonkin; Agent Orange
- Chile coup (CIA) 9.11.1973; Operation Condor
- Pablo Escobar
- Mobutu of Zaïre
- Predictive programming
- 1967 Freedom of Information Act
- THX 1138
- J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director, heart attacked[sic] 1972
- Depopulation; 1970s appropriations: super germ request; CBW's banned 1971
- MK-ULTRA; Richard Nixon 1969-1974; Watergate
- Montauk project
- Psychic warfare; Remote viewing; Time travel
- Lee Harvey Oswald; Jack Ruby
- ARPANET 1969, birth of the internet
- Michael Aquino, military intelligence, Temple of Set 1975
- "Nixon Shock", 1971 decoupling of the US dollar to gold; Fiat currency
- Fort Detrick; Robert Gallo
- Special virus cancer program
- Pentagon Papers
- Illuminati card game 1982
- The Church Committee 1975
- Andrew Basiago, Project Pegasus; Project Looking Glass
- Stewart Swerdlow
- Weather warfare, researched since 1960s
- Sirhan Sirhan
- Charles Manson 1969 murder spree, Helter Skelter
- Philip Schneider, Battle of 1979
- Raëlism 1974
- New Age
- OPEC est. 1960
- 1973 oil crisis
- Litton Bionetics
- Hep B vaccine
- 4th dimensional negative entities
- NRO, National Reconnaissance Office 1961
- Bill Gates, Microsoft
- ALEC, American Legislative Exchange Council 1973
- The Petrodollar system 1973
- The Trilateral Commission 1973; Zbigniew Brzezinski
- Merovingian bloodline
- Pindar; Council of 13; Committee of 300; Think tanks; The Round Table; Finance resources
- Saturnalian Brotherhood
- Iran-Contra 1985-7
- Bill Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse
- FEMA camps; Plastic coffins; Guillotines; RFID chips
- Challenger disaster
- MLK murdered 1968
- Jim Jones, Jonestown 1978
- Racial division
- Steve Jobs, Apple $666
- Ra Material, "The Law of One" 1982-98
- Satanic Panic
- Trading with the Enemy Act in 1942
- Prescott Bush, US Senator; Barbara Bush
- Georgia Guidestones 1980, Population of 500,000,000
- George H. W. Bush, 41st President 89-93, Vice President 81-89, CIA Director 76-77
- The cabal
- "Bloodlines of the Illuminati"; Incubator hoax; Gulf War
- Silent weapons for queit[sic] wars; "One Superpower World" 1992 NYT
- Chernobyl disaster
- OJ Simposon 1993
- Project Blue Beam; False flags
- Monsanto; Chemtrails; GMOs; Geoengineering
- Agenda 21; "Climate change"
- 322 Skull & Bones Society, Yale
- "New World Order"; Hillary Clinton; Bill Clinton
- Highway of death; Gulf War syndrome
- Fall of Berlin Wall 1989; Russian Federation; SVR; Vladimir Putin; FSB; "The New World Order worships Satan"
- Northrop Grumman 1994
- HAARP 1993
- Waco, Texas 1993; "Child sacrifice"
- Gun grabs
- Dark secrets; Saturn symbolism
- Infowars; Alex Jones; David Icke
- Endgame; Moon matrix
- Carbon tax; Denver International Airport 1995
- JonBenét Ramsey; Nanothermite
- Princess Diana 1997 "Queen sacrifice"
- Lockheed Martin 1995
- Afghanistan; Taliban; Opium production
- Oklahoma City Bombing 1995
- "Arkancide", The Clinton Body Count
- Steve Quayle, "Empire Beneath the Ice"
- WiFi 1998
- Getty Center 1997, "Templar Fortress"
- NAFTA 1994
- Aurora, Flight 93/ONI
- Vigilant Guardian; 9/11 UFOs
- Operation Tripod; Al Qaeda; Osama bin Laden
- George W. Bush; 9.11 "Tower Sacrifice", WTC7
- Anthrax attacks on media; Saudi Arabia
- George Soros
- PNAC, "Project for the New American Century", "A new Pearl Harbor"
- Larry Silverstein leasted WTC JUne 2001 "pull it"
- Columbine Massacre
- Bill Cooper executed[sic] 2001
- TR-3B Air Force X-37B
- Ancient Aliens; Anunnaki "those who from heaven to earth came"; Crop circles; Draco-reptilians; Pleiadians, Lord Ashtar; Galactic Federation of Light; Ascended masters
- Black Knight satellite; Nibiru
- Dick Cheney
- 9/11 Memorial, "As above so below"
- Hologram plane theory
- Missing gold</span> "Why We Fight"
- Patriot Act
- Iraq invasion
- Missing 28 pages 9/11 Commission Report
- 7/7 London Bombings 2005
- Space Shuttle Columbia disaster 2003
- Abductions; Cattle mutilation
- The Greys; Phoenix lights
- Ziggurat of Ur; Stargate
- Illegal weapons, depleted uranium; white phosphorus
- Michelle Obama transgender
- Obama, Kenya
- Syria; ISIS
- Arab Spring; Destruction of Levant history
- Blackwater, Erik Prince
- Mass surveillance
- "Dark Knight Rising" shooting 2012
- Sumatra tsunami 2004
- Barbara Marciniak
- Norwegian spiral anomaly 2009
- Haliburton[sic], KBR
- "Peak oil" hoax
- Chicago Mob
- Wikileaks, Julian Assange
- TPP, drafted 2015, withdrawal
- Pizzagate, blackmail, pedophilia, sex trafficking
- Ukrainian coup 2014
- Black Lives Matter
- Heroin epidemic
- FISA 2008; Snowden; Academi
- NSA spy grid, Utah Data Center
- Boston Marathon bombing
- Sandy Hook, "Nobody died…" 2012
- Hurricane Katrina 2005
- Deepwater Horizon 2010
- Law of Accelerating Returns; Ray Kurzweil
- Clinton Foundation; Benghazi; Uranium 1
- Melania, Yugoslavia 6 languages
- Trump v. Hillary election 11.8.16; MAGA
- Election rigging
- PMCs, private military company; G45
- Bataclan bloodbath, Friday 13 November 2015
- Fukushima 3.11.2011
- D.C. earthquake 2011
- CERN, "portal to Hell", Shiva statue
- Life Extension; Nanotechnology; Boston Dynamics
- The Singularity; transhumanism
- Jeff Bezos; Amazon
- Podesta emails
- Donald Trump inauguration 1.20.17, "We are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the people."
- "Drain the swamp"; military stands behind Trump
- Women's March; travel ban
- Pulse Nightclub, "50 perverts"; Manchester Arena Cangerous Woman
- Bastille Day truck rampage 2016
- Edward Snowden 2013 leak
- Tianjin kinetic bombardment
- Solar eclipse 8.21.27[sic]
- Hyperloop; Paypal; Elon Musk; SpaceX; Tesla; Whole Foods; The Washington Post
- Spirit cooking; codewords
- Vault 7, CIA electronic surveillance
- "Fake news"
- Charlottesville, Unite the Right
- North Korea "Rocket Man"
- 2017 hurricanes, Harvey, Irma, Maria, "geostorm"
- Scalar weapons; polar vortex
- Celtic knot [symbol], Church of AI, Anthony Levandowski, techno-luciferism
- Alphabet, Google, Eric Schmidt resigned CEO 12.21.17
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- David Rockefeller dead 3.20.2017
- Vegas massacre 10.1.2017, "pyramic sacrifice"
- Russia probe
- Jack & Ace; Harvest ritual; Gun runner; Route 91
- Janet Airline; The Luxor; Mandalay Bay
- California inferno
- DEWS: Direct Energy Weapons
- 5G kill grid [the idea that 5G WiFi will cause forced vaccinations]
- "We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow."
- Mohammad bin Salman
- Trump SA visit; Sword dance; Mystery machine; Saudi purge, Nov 2017; Q anon on 4chan !ITPb.qbhqo
- Soros; Roths; Saudi
- Mandela effect; Akashic Records
- Fractal time
- 2012 Mayan calandar[sic]; Revelations; Age of Aquarius; Apocalypse; Quantum ascension; Solar shift
- #Tyler; "the nanosecond"
- pROjECT Mayhem 2020
- US Embassy Jerusalem, Third Temple
- "The Storm"
- ISIS defeated
- Mansour bin Muqrin helicopter crash
- "Breadcrumbs"; Pleiadian guidance
- Pole shift; Antichrist
- Schuman Resonance[sic]
- Mystery "booms"
- Executive Order: Human Rights Abuse 12.21.17 [Executive Order 13818]; Follow the White Rabbit
- Al-Waleed bin Talal; investor in Twitter, Citigroup, 4 Seasons, sent Saudi air force snipers to Vegas
- "Remember nothing is random. Everything has meaning."
- _FREEDOM-_Conf-go; v.12312017
- BSO sergeant who wore ‘QAnon’ patch in photo with Pence has been disciplined by Carli Teproff (December 03, 2018 07:26 PM, Updated December 04, 2018 07:24 AM) Miami Herald.
- Paris Martineau, The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse. New York Magazine, 19 December 2017.
- The Book of Q on aim4truthblog.files.wordpress.com. Retrieved on 4 October 2018.
- Qanon's "Calm Before the Storm" KnowYourMeme
- David Neiwert, Conspiracy meta-theory 'The Storm' pushes the 'alternative' envelope yet again. Southern Poverty Law Center, 17 January 2018.
- What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory. Julia Carrie Wong. The Guardian. 30 Jul 2018.
- THE COMING STORM on imgur. Retrieved on 19 January 2018.
- QAnon Conspiracy: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Erin Laviola. Heavy.
- What Is QAnon? The Craziest Theory of the Trump Era, Explained Sommer, Will. The Daily Beast. 07.06.18
- Twitter, @Bocavista2016
- ‘We are Q’: A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump’s ‘MAGA’ tour by Isaac Stanley-Becker (August 1, 2018 at 6:43 AM) The Washington Post.
- Fact-checking QAnon conspiracy theories: Did J.P. Morgan sink the Titanic? by Erick Trickey (August 4, 2018 at 7:00 AM) The Washington Post.
- JFK Jr. didn’t die! He runs QAnon! And he’s No. 1 Trump fan, omg!!! by Avi Selk (August 5, 2018 at 1:37 PM) The Washington Post.
- @TH3WH17ERABB17 promoting Q's "crumbs" on Twitter
- Wow, QANON's Identity Revealed + Donald Trump's Storm Is Underway Fulcrum
- Interviewing Liz Crokin on the Storm, Q Anon, Pedogate & Twitter Feuds (Jan 2, 2018) BeforeItsNews.com
- Deep State Attacks Q Anon with Nazi Smear Campaign, Fake Q Postings, And Mega Anon on Q Anon "Stillness in the Storm" (a kind of Q fansite)
- Q-Tube Updates: The Other Side of the QAnon Phenomenon with Jerome Corsi and Tracy Beanz starshipearththebigpicture.com
- Russian troll accounts purged by Twitter pushed Qanon and other conspiracy theories. The accounts’ tweets featured the hashtag #MAGA, usually in support of President Trump, almost 38,000 times — the most of any hashtag. by Ben Collins and Joe Murphy (Feb. 2, 2019, 6:55 AM PST) NBC News.
- Margaret Hartmann, Trump Won't Say Why He Called Military Dinner 'Calm Before the Storm' New York Magazine, 6 October 2017.
- What Did President Trump Mean by ‘Calm Before the Storm’? New York Times, October 6, 2017
- 4CHAN BREADCRUMBS INSIDER - Was Donald Trump Recruited by U.S. Military Intelligence to be President? Voat
- Failed Prophecies Won’t Stop Trump’s True Believers Barkun, Michael. Foreign Policy. Nov 8, 2018
- How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History LizCrokin.com
- Wow, QANON's Identity Revealed? + Donald Trump's Storm Is Underway David Seaman, YouTube.
- Kyle Mantyla, Jerome Corsi Has Uncovered Irrefutable Proof Of The Authenticity Of ‘QAnon’. Right Wing Watch, 11 January 2018.
- Meet “The Storm,” the conspiracy theory taking over the pro-Trump internet Medium
- Exclusive: The Secrets of QAnon, The Storm, and The Deep State Counterstrike Alex Jones, YouTube
- NASA Denies That It’s Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars The Daily Beast
- Ben Collins and Brandy Zadrozny, The far right is struggling to contain Qanon after giving it life. NBC News, 10 August 2018.
Infowars founder Alex Jones once promoted the theory, but then told his followers that it had been compromised.
"Stick a fork in the avatar of Qanon,” Jones declared in May, claiming to have spoken to the person behind the leaks that make up the theory. “It is now an overrun disinformation fount.”
- How three conspiracy theorists took 'Q' and sparked Qanon by Brandy Zadrozny & Ben Collins (Aug. 14, 2018 / 4:25 PM GMT) NBC News.
- DPS: Man who blocked Hoover Dam bridge held sign calling for release of Comey report by Nathan J. Fish (Published 1:55 p.m. MT June 15, 2018 | Updated 9:33 p.m. MT June 15, 2018) AZ Central.
- 2 Arizona arrests have ties to QAnon conspiracy theory movement by Richard Ruelas (Published 12:04 p.m. MT Aug. 7, 2018 | Updated 3:00 p.m. MT Aug. 7, 2018) AZ Central.
- QAnon Referenced by Man Arrested for Threatening to Kill Trump: Jeffrey Boyd told a Pennsylvania woman he had come from Oklahoma with a gun because of CIA mind-control and other Q-related clues. Police say he threatened the first family. by Will Sommer (08.10.18 10:35 PM ET) Daily Beast.
- California Wildfire Suspect Posted About QAnon, Other Conspiracies: "This place is going to burn," Forrest Clark allegedly texted a volunteer fire chief two weeks before the fire. by Sebastian Murdock (08/10/2018 03:44 pm ET) HuffPost.
- #QANON Conspiracy Theorists Are Hunting for 'Child Sex Camps' in the Arizona Desert Motherboard
- Trump Team Gives VIP Rally Access To ‘QAnon’ Truther Holt, Jared. Right Wing Watch. June 21, 2018
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Daily Dot. 2019-03-18
- Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Pastry Chef Is a QAnon Believer Wade, Peter. Rolling Stone. FEBRUARY 23, 2019
- qanon.pub, an archive of QAnon-related posts.
- How a conspiracy theory about Democrats drinking children’s blood topped Amazon’s best-sellers list Vox. Kaitlyn Tiffany. Mar 6, 2019.
- Talk:Conspiracy Wikiquote (archived from 10 Feb 2019 22:59:37 UTC).
- The original author of this section is not-so-secretly an on-and-off DOE employee. Albeit one who specializes in climate science rather than child molestation.