There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
The End of Darwinism
| The divine comedy|
Windchy argues that natural selection and mutation do not cause evolution even though this is how evolution is commonly understood. Windchy claims that "Darwinism" is a conspiracy that was set up to remove God from science. Windchy also argues that Darwinism is the philosophical basis of all anti-Christian culture, including nazism, communism and homosexuality. Another claim is that the Darwinian mechanisms of evolution such as natural selection have become dogmatic and scientists who dispute those dogmas have lost their jobs.
Pat Buchanan approvingly cited The End of Darwinism and called it "a splendid little book" in an opinion piece entitled Making a monkey out of Darwin, which drew the attention (and rebuttals) of several anti-creationist bloggers (see the "External links" section below). In his reaction to Buchanan's piece, PZ Myers described Windchy as a "creationist crank".
- Darwin, Then and Now, The Most Amazing Story in the History of Science
- Tornado in a Junkyard: The Relentless Myth of Darwinism
- See the Wikipedia article on On the Tendency of Species to form Varieties; and on the Perpetuation of Varieties and Species by Natural Means of Selection. (This was the joint presentation by Darwin and Wallace in front of the Linnean Society of London.) Follow the links in that article to find out more about Wallace's role.
- Pat Buchanan Presents Every Creationist Fallacy!, The Sensuous Curmudgeon, 30 June 2009
- Buchanan Blathers About Evolution, Ed Brayton's rebuttal of Buchanan's column on his old blog on ScienceBlogs. The migration to newer blog software lost the original comments, which is a pity, because...
- Fisking Eugene Windchy, Brayton's reply to Windchy after Windchy showed up in the comments on the first post
- Killing off Darwin?, a review (and rebuttal) of the book by Ken Perrott
- "The End of Darwinism", Stones and Bones blog
- Xlibris is a "self publishing and print on demand company" and they don't pretend otherwise.
- A Review of The End of Darwinism and How a Flawed and Disastrous Theory Was Stolen and Sold By Lee Duigon
- Making a monkey out of Darwin, WND, 2009
- Old fossil “disproves” Darwin!, Pharyngula