There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
| Christ died so we may|
write articles about
|A multi-chef broth|
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
- On TruNews, he stated that President Obama accepted the Democratic presidential nomination from "Satan’s throne" in 2008.
- On Jim Bakker's show, Quayle claimed there is a massive conspiracy by "the global elite" to reduce the human population by 90 percent through the use of birth control, Ebola, and the Zika virus.
- On Coast to Coast AM, Quayle further expanded on this theme by combining his depopulation conspiracy theory with chemtrails, biowarfare, genetic experimentation, and a secret airbase in Nevada.
- Alex Jones apparently believes that Quayle is a prophet and that all his predictions have come true.
“”I have invested over 30 years researching the vast history of giants. It has, for the most part, been kept from the public. Proof of giants' existence — their skeletal remains — has been quickly secreted away in obscure museums, when not destroyed. Additionally, time has cloaked and sugar-coated these creatures' true perverse nature, the majority too vile, too demonic for bedtime stories. However, history is replete with their tales of unimaginable cruelty, sexual perversity, cannibalism and pagan rituals. This is only the beginning. Some things are best forgotten… or are they?
Quayle claims to be "the leading authority" on giants. Apparently, he believes that Conan the Barbarian was a giant capable of running into a herd of bison and scooping up one in his arms. His evidence for this is because the Bible said so in the book of Genesis. He also believes that the giants before the days of Noah were "very advanced" and had "supernatural" powers.
“”The truth is that much of what many today believe unlikely or impossible is in fact not only possible be most likely actually happened.
|—Steve Quayle, describing his book Little Creatures: The Gates of Hell Are Opening|
Quayle's appearances in kook media are generally sales pitches for his various publications. No conspiracy theory is left untouched in Quayle's worldview, and it can be argued that Quayle believes that all conspiracy theories are wrapped up into a Unified Conspiracy Theory.TM
- Using advanced technology, the global elite can manipulate the weather and cause extended periods of drought or storm.
- "Monsterous [sic] creations" are being developed with secret technology in labs around the world.
- On Coast to Coast AM Quayle called immigrants coming into the US "infectons", claiming they could be "intentionally exposed to some of the most deadly pathogens with the goal of spreading disease" as Coast to Coast put it. Nobody thought to tell him that perfectly legit businessmen returning from exotic foreign locations are every bit as much of a potential threat.
- According to him, the bombardment of the US embassy in Moscow with microwaves (1953-76) was not, as reported at the time, a form of radio jamming but a successful scheme using "quantum frequencies" to project viruses through thin air. Amazing what quantum frequencies can achieve.
Quayle runs a precious metals business that panders to the paranoid, using typical scaremongering language.
- Official site: Warning, may cause temporary blindness
- Genesis 6 Giants: The Truth is too Strong to Ignore
- Renaissance Precious Metals
- A huge collection of crap for sale
- Steve Quayle's official YouTube channel
- Steve Quayle Food Storage: Expensive goop for sale here
- All things Steve Quayle
- Rick Wiles Points To ‘Game Of Thrones’ Tweet To Prove Obama Is The Antichrist. Right Wing Watch, 12 May 2014.
- Steve Quayle: ‘The Destruction Of 90 Percent Of Humanity’ Imminent. Right Wing Watch, 14 September 2016.
- Bioweapons & Viruses/ Genetic Engineering. Coast to Coast AM radio show archives, 30 June 2014.
- Steve Quayle: The man who predicted it all speaks out. Infowars.com, 18 August 2016.
- The Truth about Giants.
- Consider the image on the cover of Quayle's True Legends.
- Steve Quayle reveals technology of the fallen. Infowars.com, 26 July 2015.
- Stephen Quayle, Little Creatures: The Gates of Hell Are Opening, 2015. ISBN 1495137953.
- Stephen Quayle, Weather Wars & Un-Natural Disasters, 2007. ISBN 0972134786.
- Stephen Quayle, Empire Beneath the Ice: How the Nazis Won World War II, 2015. ISBN 149513797X.
- Stephen Quayle, Xenogenesis: Changing Men Into Monsters, 2014. ISBN 1467576018.
- Stephen Quayle, Angel Wars: Past, Present and Future, 2011. ISBN 0983623902.
- The Unholy See. Are the forbidden secrets of the prehistoric past linked to the forthcoming events of the prophetic future? Is there a hidden hand confiscating and concealing artifacts relating to the world before the Flood of Noah and the hybrid entities that inhabited it? Are living giants still walking the earth today? Is the Vatican preparing for the arrival of "alien saviors"?