| A lunatic Chaplin imitator|
and his greatest fans
|First as tragedy|
|Then as farce|
“”Jews are generally associated with Judaism, but also with economic corruption, manipulation, shame and most of all with nepotism.
|—Rightpedia's openly anti-Semitic article on Jews|
Rightpedia (en.rightpedia.info) was an extremist neo-Nazi, alt-right wiki created by ex-Metapedia sysops. Although Metapedia and Rightpedia were ideologically identical (white nationalist, pro-Hitler, racialist, anti-Semitic and Holocaust denialist), the difference was that Rightpedia doxed and contained defamatory articles on political opponents, such as liberals, socialists and members of the House of Commons. It was therefore similar to the far-right website Redwatch.
Rightpedia was created sometime in 2015 by ex-Metapedia sysops Eleonóra Dubiczki (aka Fiala, Hu1, Vajna), Michael Coombs (a.k.a. Mikemikev) and A Wyatt Man who were banned from Metapedia. One of the reasons for the ban was the fact Dubiczki and Coombs were misusing the wiki to attack and smear political enemies. They were banned after complaints were made on the Nordisk web community portal (now offline) in November 2014 where owner of Metapedia Anders Lagerström posted (as Daniel F).
Racist and anti-Semitic content
“”The site [Rightpedia] is self-styled as an Alt-right Wikipedia. The content is predictably racist and intensely anti-Semitic.
|—Hate Speech Watch|
Rightpedia contained hundreds of racist and anti-Semitic articles, many of which attacked black and Jewish people. The website argued that sub-Saharan Africans have innately the lowest intelligence and compared them to gorillas. They also described black people like animals:
The chief feature of a person of Subsaharan Africa is torturing with noise. Like with murder, any race has members of its population that do it, it just varies. However for blacks (and mestizos), 100% of their population tortures with noise guaranteed every chance they get. They do to their neighbors, even while they're all asleep by either leaving man-sized speakers going or by getting animals that make noise all night. They do it to people who hear their vehicles go by. They will amass somewhere away from home and do it to everyone near them. It is a 100% guarantee that blacks and mestizos will always torture with noise as much as they can. There is no other behavior so defining of these two races, so guaranteed of them, than this.
Many articles on Rightpedia were strongly anti-Semitic, for example they described Jewish people as:
Disloyal, greedy, truculent, selfish, cunning, dishonest, cocky, deceitful, envious, vindictive, ungrateful, cowardly, big-mouthed, ugly, pompous, perverted, thievish, murderous, sadistic and to have many more negative traits.
A fellow might get the impression that these jokers made a habit of psychological projection...
Rightpedia was initially hosted by Orain, which refused to take it down due to their Terms of Service which supported freedom of speech. However, Orain was closed down in September 2015 due to being hacked, and Rightpedia moved to MW Zip before being deleted from there as well. After that, they purchased hosting from GoDaddy.
According to Google safe browsing analytics, Rightpedia was considered a dangerous domain.
Rightpedia hosted defamatory articles on anti-fascists and politicians written by Michael Coombs and Eleonora Dubiczki. Coombs also targeted people he personally disliked and used Rightpedia to harass, by doxing them and writing libel. Coombs admitted Rightpedia's aim was to create "hit pieces" on its political opponents (such as liberals) and Jewish people. Dubiczki targeted politicians such as Diane Abbott and Luciana Berger.
When hosted by Orain several of those libellous articles were removed for violating Orain's Terms of Service.
Images of dead children
Disturbing images of dead children were put on Rightpedia's articles about anti-fascists and liberal politicians to smear them.
- Alt right Rightpedia website closed down by GoDaddy for disturbing content.
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Eleonóra Dubiczki
- Nordisk Screenshot 1.
- Nordisk Screenshot 2
- Nordisk Screenshot 3.
- Rightpedia.info. Easy Counter.
- Wikipedia wars: inside the fight against far-right editors, vandals and sock puppets. Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Mikemikev. Gab. "LOL the SPLC mentioned my Wikipedia socks". Archived.
- Subsaharan Africans. Rightpedia.
- Jews. Rightpedia.
- Orain hosts white supremacist wiki. Wikipediocracy.
- "Downfall of Orain". Addshore.
- "Orain Compromise Initial Statement". Orain Wikifarm Staff Blog
- "right.mwzip.com is hosting anti-Semitic content". MW Zip Forum.
- "en.rightpedia.info | Who Is Hosting en.rightpedia.info?" WhoIsHostingThis.com.
- Dubiczki posting as "Vajna" wrote the racist articles about Diane Abbott and Luciana Berger on Rightpedia.
- Rightpedia Screenshot 2: "I received a libel complaint re: Richard Warman & Shane Ruttle. I have suppressed those pages until I actually have time to go through and read them to see if they do actually fall under the category of hate speech/libel or if it's actually content protected under free speech."
- Eg. Abe Foxman, Anetta Kahane, Leonard Zeskind.
|Welcome to the Wikisphere. Please proceed with caution:|
|A Storehouse of Knowledge - Anarchopedia - Citizendium - Conservapedia - CreationWiki - EvoWiki - Infogalactic - Knowino - Metapedia - New World Encyclopedia - PESWiki - Palaeos - Psiram - RationalWikiWiki - RationalWikiWikiWiki - RationalWiki (français) - SourceWatch - TV Tropes - TruthWiki - Wiki - Wiki4CAM - wikiFactor - WikiIslam - WikiSynergy - Wikipedia|