| Someone is wrong on|
A selection of rational podcasts which RW users like.
- A Christian and an Atheist - Debate and discussed between atheists and Christians
- The Amateur Scientist - Humorous take on science and scepticism.
- Atheism Next - An atheist podcast that focuses on issues involving atheism & the future
- The Atheist Experience - American podcast based on a TV show featuring live-callers
- Cognitive Dissonance - News from the atheist and skeptical perspective, not for children, the faint of heart or the easily offended (the explicit tag is there for a reason!)
- Conversations from the Pale Blue Dot
- Exposing PseudoAstronomy - Examines astronomy-, physics-, and geology-based pseudoscientific claims
- The Here and How Podcast Explores big ideas through a lense of scientific skepticism, encouraging listeners to discover the past and create the future
- God Awful Movies If God existed, his PR couldn't possibly be this bad.
- More or Less, BBC radio programme that uncovers the truth about numbers in the news.
- Naked Diner - The Naked Diner Podcast w/ Jack and Andy.
- The Non Prophets - Spun off from The Atheist Experience
- The Reality Check
- Reasonable Doubts - Religious skepticism; also broadcast as a radio show in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Rationally Speaking - By the New York City Skeptics
- Righteous Indignation - UK sceptical podcast
- The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
- The Skeptics' Guide 5x5
- Skeptics witk a K - Skeptical podcast by Merseyside Skeptics Society, UK
- Skeptic Fence Show (YouTube) - Podcast featuring news and interviews of lots of atheist folks.
- Sunday School'd - A counter-apologetics show which offers rational objections to common religious arguments
- Token Skeptic - Australian skeptic interview show run by a solo-female podcaster
- Dogma Debate - Broad and political left show about religion, politics and civil rights
- The Thinking Atheist- American Podcast and community hosted by former Christian broadcaster Seth Andrews
- Unbelievers Radio - Promoting reason and reality over myth and superstition
- Oh No Ross and Carrie - American podcast where the hosts investigate a religion, fringe group, or fringe science practice. Slogan: "We show up, so you don't have to"
- Godless Bitches - American podcast on feminist issues from a secular perspective, spun off from The Atheist Experience
- Be Reasonable - Respectful, but robust debate between Marsh, from the Merseyside Skeptics Society in the UK, and people whose beliefs are from outside the mainstream.
- Atheist Republic News Podcast - The "news" podcast of Atheist Republic, an online secular community/forum/news site/support group that has more than 2 million members, or "citizens", as they like to call themselves. Podcast episodes normally involve two speakers (Allie Jackson and Armin Navabi) discussing religion, social justice, and science-related issues in a usually-friendly manner (but with some mild language); has a healthy dose of antitheism and irreverence though, so theists beware...
Rational Podcasts - On Hold
- 365 Days of Philosophy - A monthly podcast looking at philosophy and skepticism
- The Pod Delusion (or iTunes) - British podcast, commentary from "a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal, sort of perspective"
General science podcasts
- Science and nature podcasts from the BBC
- The Guardian science podcast
- NYT Science podcast
- Podcasts from the science magazine "Nature"
- Podcasts from "Scientific American"
- Astronomy Cast
- Star Talk Radio - Hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson
News and current events satire
- BBC4's News Quiz and Now Show
- ZA News (More of a vidcast, but good satire)
- The Bugle Hosted by Andy Zaltzman and a guest satirist.
- Cognitive Dissonance Podcast Two dudes talking about the news. (Warning: They swear a lot.)
- The Scathing Atheist Noah Lugeons, Lucinda Lugeons, Heath Enwright, and Eli Bosnick crack jokes while talking about atheism-related news.
- The Skepticrat - Sister show to the Scathing Atheist, focused on American Politics.
Skepticism and life
|Rational and irrational media|
|Bookshelf • Contact points • Ebook citations • List of Poe's Law examples • Webshites • Websites •|