There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Someone is wrong on|
A selection of rational podcasts which RW users like.
- A Christian and an Atheist - Debate and discussed between atheists and Christians
- The Amateur Scientist - Humorous take on science and scepticism.
- Atheism Next - An atheist podcast that focuses on issues involving atheism & the future
- The Atheist Experience - American podcast based on a TV show featuring live-callers
- Cognitive Dissonance - News from the atheist and skeptical perspective, not for children, the faint of heart or the easily offended (the explicit tag is there for a reason!)
- Conversations from the Pale Blue Dot
- Exposing PseudoAstronomy - Examines astronomy-, physics-, and geology-based pseudoscientific claims
- The Here and How Podcast Explores big ideas through a lense of scientific skepticism, encouraging listeners to discover the past and create the future
- God Awful Movies If God existed, his PR couldn't possibly be this bad.
- More or Less, BBC radio programme that uncovers the truth about numbers in the news.
- Naked Diner - The Naked Diner Podcast w/ Jack and Andy.
- The Non Prophets - Spun off from The Atheist Experience
- The Reality Check
- Reasonable Doubts - Religious skepticism; also broadcast as a radio show in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Rationally Speaking - By the New York City Skeptics
- Righteous Indignation - UK sceptical podcast
- The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
- The Skeptics' Guide 5x5
- Skeptics witk a K - Skeptical podcast by Merseyside Skeptics Society, UK
- Skeptic Fence Show (YouTube) - Podcast featuring news and interviews of lots of atheist folks.
- Sunday School'd - A counter-apologetics show which offers rational objections to common religious arguments
- Token Skeptic - Australian skeptic interview show run by a solo-female podcaster
- Dogma Debate - Broad and political left show about religion, politics and civil rights
- The Thinking Atheist- American Podcast and community hosted by former Christian broadcaster Seth Andrews
- Unbelievers Radio - Promoting reason and reality over myth and superstition
- Oh No Ross and Carrie - American podcast where the hosts investigate a religion, fringe group, or fringe science practice. Slogan: "We show up, so you don't have to"
- Godless Bitches - American podcast on feminist issues from a secular perspective, spun off from The Atheist Experience
- Be Reasonable - Respectful, but robust debate between Marsh, from the Merseyside Skeptics Society in the UK, and people whose beliefs are from outside the mainstream.
- Atheist Republic News Podcast - The "news" podcast of Atheist Republic, an online secular community/forum/news site/support group that has more than 2 million members, or "citizens", as they like to call themselves. Podcast episodes normally involve two speakers (Allie Jackson and Armin Navabi) discussing religion, social justice, and science-related issues in a usually-friendly manner (but with some mild language); has a healthy dose of antitheism and irreverence though, so theists beware...
Rational Podcasts - On Hold
- 365 Days of Philosophy - A monthly podcast looking at philosophy and skepticism
- The Pod Delusion (or iTunes) - British podcast, commentary from "a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal, sort of perspective"
General science podcasts
- Science and nature podcasts from the BBC
- The Guardian science podcast
- NYT Science podcast
- Podcasts from the science magazine "Nature"
- Podcasts from "Scientific American"
- Astronomy Cast
- Star Talk Radio - Hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson
News and current events satire
- BBC4's News Quiz and Now Show
- ZA News (More of a vidcast, but good satire)
- The Bugle Hosted by Andy Zaltzman and a guest satirist.
- Cognitive Dissonance Podcast Two dudes talking about the news. (Warning: They swear a lot.)
- The Scathing Atheist Noah Lugeons, Lucinda Lugeons, Heath Enwright, and Eli Bosnick crack jokes while talking about atheism-related news.
- The Skepticrat - Sister show to the Scathing Atheist, focused on American Politics.
Skepticism and life
|Rational and irrational media|
|Bookshelf • Contact points • Ebook citations • List of Poe's Law examples • Webshites • Websites •|