|Keep up to date with how nothing is going on at the alternate Wikipedia, Citizendium, with our rolling reports of the "happenings" there. We report, you decide which entries are worthy of thumbs up and down! If you are contributing for the first time please read the instruction manual. For older entries, have a look at the archives.
What is going on?
Place new items at the top.
What is going on?
Note: Citizendium is a bit like a bad horror film: just when you think it's dead, it comes back and does something ridiculous. The WIGO is still open to entries, but gaps of five days without edits just aren't newsworthy anymore. Maybe they'll be back at a later date, or maybe the rot will continue.
|2||It's the Peter Jackson show - 24 of the 29 edits so far in June have been made by Peter, Martin is in second place with a massive 3 edits while in joint third we have Stephen and John with 1 each.|
|6||In the first |sixfive months of the year, 0 edits have been made by editors identifying as female.
|4||May on Citizendium:
- Articles edited: 16 (including subpages and redirects)
- New articles created: 0
- Other pages edited: 7 (incuding user pages)
- Images uploaded: 1 (Mandarin Pressed Duck) (the first new image since November)
- Editors: 4 (Hayford, Peter, Martin, Phil)
- New editors: 0
|3||The financial report shows no increase in the total funds column from December to January, even though a $30 donation was apparently received. Incredibly nitpicky, I know, but let's just see how long it takes to get fixed.|
|10||In the first 90 days of 2019 on Citizendium, there have been:
English Wikipedia's newest user with edits is 4 minutes old, all the other metrics have been exceeded in the last 1 minute.
- 0 new articles created
- 1 other page created: Talk:Pali Canon/Citeable version (which basically says the citable version is wrong and should not be cited)
- 2 articles moved: Republic of Macedonia → North Macedonia; Swaziland → Eswatini
- 34 articles edited (including subpages). The most edited are: New Mexico State Wrestling Championships, Rio Rancho High School, Collected Editions of Shakespeare, United Kingdom exit from the European Union/Timelines and William Shakespeare/Works
- 9 editors: Peter, Martin, Hayford, Justin, David, Richard, Phil, John, Pradyumma
- 0 new editors
|8||The absolutely critical update of a five-dollar donation to CZ is a third of the month's 6 edits. John, Phil, and Martin seem to have returned to the graves from whence they came.|
|7||"[T]his is a dead project and it's got no prospects of being otherwise." -Justin hits the nail on the head in a discussion about a cock-up in moving the article about North Macedonia.|
|7||Citizendium currently has 4 users to have contributed in the past 30 days: Peter, John, Phil, and Martin. CZ is coming back to life...Do You Believe That?|
|11||John Stephenson announces that Larry Sanger has stepped in as the project's "technical lead" - despite having not edited since September 2012. |
|20||CZ enters the final stage. Its heavyweight Peter Jackson with 26 edits over 11 days in the last month, vs featherweight Martin Wyatt with 6 edits on a single day last month. Will the last person out please remember to turn off the lights.|
|20||The CZ is starting 2019 with another new record. Only three active users left. They are: Phil Hermanns, Martin Wyatt and MVP Peter Jackson. Peter still remains the only user to edit since 13 December, almost three weeks ago at this stage.|