Princess Märtha Louise
| Putting the psycho in|
|Men who stare at goats|
|By the powers of tinfoil|
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway (1971-) is the daughter of the current king and queen of Norway. Fourth in the line to the throne, she is fortunately unlikely to ever inherit the kingdom. As an avid proponent of holistic medicine and all things woo, she believes she can communicate with both animals and personal
God save the Woo
She is among the world's most famous proponents of angel therapy, and has established her own 'angel school' where students are taught, for a nice price, how to get in touch with their own angels. She has also worked with Lisa Williams, communicating with the dead.
Unlike Snåsamannen, another notable Norwegian woo-meister, she has received much criticism and ridicule nationally - and some interest internationally. The most notable critic is perhaps the state church, as it does not condone belief in spiritualism or the paranormal. Many critics also claim she uses her inherited fame, her royal title, to make a quick buck, even though she doesn't really make that much money from the business.
- Englenes hemmeligheter: Deres natur, språk og hvordan du åpner opp for dem ("The Angels' Secrets: Their Nature, Language, and How to Open Up to Them"), co-authored with Elisabeth Nordeng
- See the Wikipedia article on Princess Märtha Louise of Norway.
- Soulspring (formerly Astarte), her "school"
- The Local: "Norway's Princess of the Paranormal under fire"
- The King is the official head of the Church of Norway)
- NOK 631,000 (~$71,000) per 2014 VG.no: "Salgsrekord for engleskolen" (Norwegian)
- Cappelen Damm (publisher)