“”I bet the police and FBI love Josh.
Nothing makes law enforcement happier than websites that distribute how-to guides on making convincing terror threats (with handy email services for sending the threats), as well as detailed stories about child sexual abuse murder. Bonus! Now their members actually kill children (after chatting with Josh)!
| Frogs and swastikas|
Kiwi Farms is an immensely creepy American stalking forum run by manchild Joshua Conner Moon out of his mom's house. The people who are stalked are what are known as "lolcows" to the site’s userbase or "exceptional individuals”. [note 1] Think some of the Internet's worst psychopaths projecting their frustration onto minorities, and now that you're picturing GamerGate, think creepier.
Ableist, transphobic, and general shittiness
“”Consider that across the forums there are multiple warnings to members to conceal their identity. For KFers, anonymity isn’t a choice but a necessity — they know what they’re doing is probably illegal, and that their anonymity insulates them from any consequences. They know their “entertainment” harms vulnerable people, which is why some of them felt bad when that one target hanged herself. But, most important, they know that if their anonymity were compromised, their own community might eat them alive.
|—Margaret Pless, writing for New York Magazine about the questionable legality of the site users' actions.|
Critics of Kiwi Farms point out that the "Lolcows" who end up on the website are digitally stalked, harassed (by having rumours and smears posted about them) and doxed (including full names, birthdays, workplaces, personal social media accounts, and even street addresses and phone numbers). Hell, even people who are ideologically aligned to them like Mister Metokur get doxed. At least one person has committed suicide through hanging after being featured on Kiwi Farms. Perhaps unsurprisingly, several of the site's users proceeded to mock said person.
Kiwi Farms was originally dedicated to monitoring the online activities of an autistic person named Christine Weston Chandler (formerly known as Christian Weston Chandler), more commonly known as "Chris-Chan", who is notorious across the web for her bizarre crossover fanfiction between video game characters Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu, called "Sonichu".
Many "Lolcows" on the forum have (or in most cases, are simply accused of having) autism, and Kiwi Farms derogatorily labels these people "spergs" (after Asperger's syndrome), while transgender "Lolcows" are described as the pejorative "troons" or "trannies". Most "cows" are described as what are known as "exceptional individuals", a way to say retards. On its now-banned Twitter account, Kiwi Farms described its purpose as: "Gossip and exploitation of the mentally handicapped for amusement purposes." For this reason, and the fact there is content that is offensive to the disabled on the forum, Kiwi Farms is considered by some to be a hate speech website. Furthermore, the sign-up page for the site comes with a disclaimer saying "autistics will be laughed at. Trannies will be misgendered. People will try to find where you live." So, the community is a bunch of assholes.
Kiwi Farms' harassment goes beyond gender and neurological minorities. The site's members will target people with medical blogs (primarily women) by accusing them of exaggerating or even faking their illnesses. They target beauty gurus, artists, and cosplayers, and they regularly engage in fat shaming and looks discrimination.
Posters tend to lean right politically. Many posters are far-right, and some are involved with 4chan and Encyclopædia Dramatica. They also tend to be white males in their 20's and 30's, much like their dear leader they're also antisemitic.  Despite the site's rampant transphobia, a sizable minority of its users are trans people who love to point out how any trans person they don't like isn't really trans. On the other end of the spectrum, the site is also popular with TERFs as a means of receiving the personal information of their targets. Much the same there's a minority of people on the site who are far left Tankies.
According to Alexa, Kiwi Farms receives over 1 million monthly sessions.
Genesis of the name
The name "Kiwi Farms" fortunately has nothing to do with kiwi birds, kiwifruit, or people from New Zealand, where, as of March 2019, it is blocked for spreading the Christchurch shooter's video and manifesto. In fact, the forum was originally known as the CWCki Forums. (The CWCki is a wiki dedicated to monitoring the aforementioned Christine Chandler.) The site was christened "Kiwi Farms" to mock someone with a speech impediment saying "CWCki forums."
Joshua Conner Moon
- He is loosely associated with the alt-right.
- Moon supports Trump and believes in the racist and rank white genocide conspiracy theory.
- He thinks feminism ruins Western culture and says the word "cuck" a lot, probably because it rolls off the tongue well. And the company he keeps are overtly racist and spouting about "white genocide" and wanting to destroy feminism with fire.
- More controversially, he has posted that Muslims and refugees need to be killed. In an attempt to defend him, some Kiwi Farms users allege these statements are not serious, but it's his choice and consequence to toe the line between being a creepy asshole and making an over-the-top joke.
- He is also an anti-semite.
- He's pro-Julian Assange. Saying he would rather be "set on fire by ISIS" than deal with the UK Government in reference to Assange's recent arrest. 
Runs in the family
- His @KiwiFarms Twitter account was permanently suspended for racism.
- He was also apparently banned from PayPal.
Pissed at us
Kiwi Farms has a thread discussing RationalWiki. It describes RW as a "Whiny hugbox for spergs and a clusterfuck of never ending drama on a rapidly declining website." Cynical later helpfully labeled the statement as "sarcasm", though it's not clear what part of the statement is supposed to be "sarcastic".
- /pol/ - The site's ancestor.
- Mikemikev - a neo-Nazi "lolcow" with a 700+ page thread on Kiwi Farms
- Encyclopædia Dramatica
- Debunking Misinformation, a response to a recent Tumblr article
- Website Kiwi Farms refuses to surrender data linked to accused Christchurch terrorist Brendan Tarrant: A notorious web forum has refused requests to surrender data from posts about the accused NZ terrorist, instead unleashing a profane rant. by Marnie O’Neill (March 19, 201911:00am) News.com.au.
- Kiwi Farms the biggest community of stalkers. (19 Jul 2016). New York Magazine.
- Mister Metokur Dox Via Kiwi Farms
- Joshua Moon questioned over legal status of Kiwi Farms. (26 Aug 2016). Crocels News.
- Notorious forum Kiwi Farms closed following alleged harassment of founder’s family by William Hicks (24 Jan 2017) |Heat Street (archived from January 29, 2017).
- Twitter shuts down account of cyber-bully Joshua Moon. (19 Nov 2016). Crocels News.
- Her fanfiction even has as an entry on "knowyourmeme".
- Sign up. (17 Feb 2017). Archive.is
- Kiwi Farms Twitter account. (23 Jan 2016). Archive.is.
- CW: Anti Semitism
- Website Kiwi Farms refuses to surrender data linked to accused Christchurch terrorist Brendan Tarrant
- Null's Page
- Josh's Victory Dance
- White Genocide. Archive.is.
- Joshua Null Moon Twitter Account. (15 Nov 2016). Archive.is.
- Joshua Moon's extreme comments about killing refugees. (17 Feb 2017). Archive.fo.
- Cut Jews Fingers off
- Archived From Old Twitter
- Josh on Assange Via Twitter
- Son Like Mother
- His Mom's Profile
- Keller Williams
- She Got Fired
- Banned From PayPal but not from Mastercard
- RationalWiki Kiwi Farms. (Nov 24, 2015). Retrieved December 20, 2017.