There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| The woo is out there|
|Aliens did it...|
|... and ran away|
|—The quote that spawned a thousand memes|
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (1978–) is the publisher of Legendary Times Magazine, a magazine that searches for evidence to support the ancient alien nonsense, and has been the Director of Erich von Daniken's Center for Ancient Astronaut Research for over 12 years.
Tsoukalos graduated from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York in 1998 with a degree in communication and sports information. That makes him uniquely qualified to speak on matters concerning the movie Jerry McGuire, but not so much regarding anything else.
He is most famous for being, in his own modest words:
...the star and Consulting Producer of ANCIENT ALIENS - THE SERIES (2010) and publisher of Legendary Times Magazine, the only Ancient Astronaut publication in the world.[note 1] Giorgio is the real-life Indiana Jones and he is changing the way the world thinks about the Ancient Astronaut Theory.
Did we mention that he thinks the Babylonians had nuclear weapons? Is such a thing even possible? Yes it is!
- His site
- The Ancient Aliens Meme Generator
- Giorgio getting it on with the ladies.
- Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith, we're so very sorry.
Watch him in action
- "Is such a thing even possible?"
- "If today, we're able to create a two-headed dog with six legs..."
- "I don't think that Atlantis sank. I think it lifted off."
- "Those big stones were transported by way of levitation by none other than Merlin the Wizard."
- "The ancient astronauts' home planet needed gold for their atmosphere."
- "We're half-human, and half-extraterrestrial. We're hybrids!"
- But only because nobody else is insane enough to publish one.