There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Fun:Creationist argument Bingo
|Second Law of Thermodynamics||Piltdown Man||Show us the Transitional Forms!||Darwinism is a religion!||Marxism was based on Darwinism!|
|Darwin was an Atheist, therefore he was WRONG!||Microevolution, yes. Macroevolution, NO!||Mutations can only lose information! (whatever that is)||Haeckel's diagrams of embryos were wrong, so EVOLUTION IS ALL A FRAUD.||What about polystrate fossils?|
|Obviously, the speed of light has decreased over time, because shut up.||Things are bad right now, and it's all Darwin's fault!||It's bullshit (FREE SPACE)||Lots of myths mention a Great Flood, therefore OUR version of that myth must be true.||"EVILution" or "DEVILution"|
|The world is so perfect for humans, it MUST be God's work!||The BIBLE says...||Intelligent Design is SCIENCE, too!||The evils of Social Darwinism show that Darwinism is evil and therefore wrong.||Radiometric dating is utterly inaccurate!|
|I don't understand your argument, so it must be false.||Most Americans are Christians/creationists, therefore the Bible is right.|| "HITLER believed
|Fossils were laid down in the great flood.||Without God and the Bible to tell you what is right and wrong there can be no morality.|
But wait, there's more!
(Put any 'excess' bad arguments here.)
- The moths were pinned to the branch.
- The bible confirms God exists.
- God's word confirms the bible is right.
- Dragons exist in Asian and European Myths. Therefore, the Bible is correct.
- Why do you hate God so much?
- Universities are biased against creationists, therefore creationists are right.
- Evolution makes ugly things. Creation makes butterflies.
- Scientists sometimes change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. Therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Scientists never change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. This is because they cling dogmatically to it; therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Feature X of species Y is irreducibly complex, and I will ignore scientists who reduce it for me.
- All our articles are peer reviewed by people with theological degrees therefore they are as valid as yours.
- Maybe you are descended from monkeys. I'm made in God's image.
- Theories about the origin of life are not falsifiable, so they're not science, and therefore God exists.
- There are many Youtube videos which support my position.
- The sedimentary layers of the Grand Canyon prove the Flood.
- If we come from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?
- We just interpret the evidence differently from evolutionists.
- Separation of church & state isn't in the First Amendment.
- The peer review process is just a way for evolutionists to suppress creationism.
- Evolution is just a theory.
- Because not everyone believes in evolution, there is a controversy to teach.
- You cannot get intelligence from non-intelligence.
- Naturalism can't explain everything!
- The Universe had a beginning!
- Cites http://trueorigin.org
- States something came from nothing, Intelligence came from non-intelligence, Life from non-life, etc.
- Dinosaurs are described in the Bible.
- Human and dinosaur footprints have been found together.
- Evolution is the gateway to Hell!
- Were you there?!
- Such fun can also be found here a page which not only randomly generates a new bingo card with each load, but helpfully links to refutations of each square featured on the card as well as here And here is a website that has links to bingo cards covering various topics such as global warming denialism and psychics.