There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| The divine comedy|
Creation Moments is a fundamentalist Christian, young earth creationist organization, which describes itself as an 'interdenominational Christian outreach program'. The organization seeks to promote fundamentalist Christian ideals among individuals, students, churches and home schoolers. As creationist sites go, it's probably one of the funnier ones to read, and that's saying something. Their piece about the lungfish is pure gold.
The organization is the latest incarnation of an early creationist outfit known as the Bible Science Association which published a Newsletter whose archives can still be read: . The BSA was affiliated with the still active Creation Research Society, though according to Ronald Numbers there was some tension between the two groups when Walter E. Lammerts objected to the BSA's toleration of articles that advocated for a fixed-Earth geocentric universe.
The organization lists the following as their core beliefs: 
- A literal interpretation of creation as presented in the Bible
- The existence of scientific evidence for the Bible
- Divine design and purpose in nature
- A global flood (as described in Genesis)
- Special creation (uniqueness)
- Christ-centered scientific research
- A young Earth
- Christ as man's only hope for eternal redemption. Christ is both Savior and Lord, was born of a virgin, is both God and man, died for our sins and rose again.