There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Answers Research Journal volume 12
| The divine comedy|
Volume 12 of the Answers Research Journal is in progress.
- 1 Volume 12 articles
- 1.1 Testing a Flat-Earth Prediction: Is the Moon’s Light Cooling?
- 1.2 Abortion: A Biblical, Biological, and Philosophical Refutation
- 1.3 Dubious Claims About Natural Selection
- 1.4 Responding to Lightner’s Comments on Natural Selection: Points of Agreement and Disagreement
- 1.5 Critical Analysis of Hugh Ross’ Progressive Day-Age Creationism Through the Framework of Young-Earth Creationism
- 1.6 How Scholars’ Perceptions of the Semantic Range of יוֹם Have Affected Their Discussions of the Age of the Universe: Part 1
- 1.7 How Scholars’ Perceptions of the Semantic Range of יוֹם Have Affected Their Discussions of the Age of the Universe: Part 2
- 2 See also
- 3 External links
- 4 References
Volume 12 articles
- Danny R. Faulkner, 9 January 2019
- Matt Dawson, 23 January 2019
Answers In Genesis staff member Matt Dawson contributes his first article to the journal with an incredible anti-abortion screed that states abortion is never acceptable in any circumstance whatsoever.
- Jean Ligthner, 30 January 2019
- Jason Lisle, 30 January 2019
- David Mcgee, 13 February 2019
- John C.P. Smith, 13 March 2019
- John C.P. Smith, 24 April 2019